Motorcycle audio???

Participant count
  • Participant list

firemedic7733
10+ year member

Ok guys, got a question. Ive been a car audio guy for decades. Ive never built a competition system, but I have done many daily driver set ups. I recently had a family member approach me seeking some help. He has a bike that he is essentially tearing down and customizing from the ground up. He and his wife do a ton of riding and actually do cross-country rides once or twice a year. Anyways, he is putting the fairing from an Ultra Classic on the bike. He is having me fiberglass the "inside" or back side of it. Where all the guages, stereo, etc goes. He also has asked me to help him do the stereo and possible a communications system on the bike. Im thinking of taking this one step further and integrating communications into the stereo. Basically I would like to set it up so that the stereo plays through headphones. No biggie, right? But, also have it so that they can also talk using the same headphones and everything. I work in the fire service and I know this type of communication is possible (we have it on our trucks). But, I dont know how to set it up on a bike for the most cost effective way. I would like it wireless (bluetooth?), but it isnt required. Anybody have any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.