Morel tempo 6 for $200 shipped.

hornedfrog1985
5,000+ posts

<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
Iowa
Should I buy these from woofersetc? I emailed them if they would take $200.00 shipped for them, and now I have an invoice in my paypal... Should I do it?

The other set I was looking at was the ctx from ID. Also some higher end stuff, but I would like to see if the lower ones are good enough for me right now.

Whats the general consensus on Woofers etc.? I've googled them a few times and have seen tons of threads of people saying they are a grey market, up selling scam company, but almost everyone here links them when they are referring to a set of speakers or amps. I know they arent authorized dealers, but are they legit?

Sorry to veer off OP

i have purchased from them quite a few times with no issues... hope that this transaction goes the same.... just email them and offer them 200 shipped on a set and they will say yes.... they just sold me two sets at that price.

Whats the general consensus on Woofers etc.? I've googled them a few times and have seen tons of threads of people saying they are a grey market, up selling scam company, but almost everyone here links them when they are referring to a set of speakers or amps. I know they arent authorized dealers, but are they legit?
Sorry to veer off OP
You may be mistaken, they are unauthorized for some of the brands they sell but i have never read or heard of them being a scam site. They have an A rating with the BBB.com and plenty of members here have used them with no issues including myself.

Ok, just a heads up. I got the speakers today and they are labeled "Morel Tempo 6X" I am seriously questioning the authenticity of these. I will be making a post in a few minutes with pics etc if anyone would care to shed some light on this that would be great. If these are fakes I will file with paypal and my credit card right away but i dont wish to take action until i am sure they are not authentic.

Hi All,

Just to clarify a couple of points:

1) Woofers Etc. is NOT an authorized retailer of Morel or Genesis brand products and anything sold through their company has been obtained through fraudulent means. This means that purchasing products through them voids any warranty that the manufacturer offers (3 Years installed by Authorized Dealer / 1 year Over the Counter).

2) Based on the pictures that we have seen, the Morel Tempo 6X shown there is an authentic product. It has not been updated on Morel's official website (http://www.morelhifi.com) yet because it is a limited run release in the United States.

3) For any questions, comment or concerns, you can always email Morel America Inc. (Official Factory Owned Distributor for Morel Products and Genesis Amplifiers) directly at info@morelamerica.com

Thank you all for your interest in Authentic Morel products...Please shop with caution...

P.S. The United States Dealer Locator on the above listed website will put you in touch with a local retailer. If you are having difficulties finding someone locally, please email us for assistance.

Raphael Rabe

Operations Manager

Morel America Inc.

Hi All,
Just to clarify a couple of points:

1) Woofers Etc. is NOT an authorized retailer of Morel or Genesis brand products and anything sold through their company has been obtained through fraudulent means. This means that purchasing products through them voids any warranty that the manufacturer offers (3 Years installed by Authorized Dealer / 1 year Over the Counter).

2) Based on the pictures that we have seen, the Morel Tempo 6X shown there is an authentic product. It has not been updated on Morel's official website (http://www.morelhifi.com) yet because it is a limited run release in the United States.

3) For any questions, comment or concerns, you can always email Morel America Inc. (Official Factory Owned Distributor for Morel Products and Genesis Amplifiers) directly at info@morelamerica.com

Thank you all for your interest in Authentic Morel products...Please shop with caution...

P.S. The United States Dealer Locator on the above listed website will put you in touch with a local retailer. If you are having difficulties finding someone locally, please email us for assistance.

Raphael Rabe

Operations Manager

Morel America Inc.
How can a company like Woofers Etc obtain large quantities of this product to sell?

We are not 100% sure, but this is being investigated as we speak. Any Authorized dealers found to be re-distributing to unauthorized / online retailers will be immediately removed from our dealer network! Morel America does not tolerate this and has been an active participant in lobbying against Woofers Etc. using our product images and pricing illegally on their website...The problem is, there is no law preventing them from doing this...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.