Morel Goodness and IDMAX 12's

Participant count
  • Participant list

sniper5431
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: I have removed my audio car equipment from the vehicle. Car has been sitting in storage and just a shame to not use this nice equipment. My interests have moved away from audio and focused more on my salt water tank. With my son off at college I need to move this equipment. Most of this equipment only saw a few months of use. The 7909 head unit has sold already. Here is what is left. First off is something I will probably need to keep if it does not sell locally. Too heavy to ship. I have a four car carage so space is not an issue. Two IDMAX version 3 2ohm 12's. I will double check the ohms on them later. They are in perfect condition and in a sealed box built for I believe 3cuft total sealed. Local or southern cali sell only. looking for 450 total for the 12s and box.

. Next I have a set of Morel 6.5 Elates. Wonderful sounding speakers. They do require quite alot of power. 300 for pair shipped. This next item I would like to sell as a set. I am in no rush. Yet, if they do not sell after a while. I will consider splitting. Set includes my favorite tweeters I have ever had. (Trust me I tried several brands and flavors first) Morel Supremo full size tweeters. They were always protected with caps and never abused. A pair of Morel 6.5 elates that I was told were matched. I have no idea if this is true or not. All connected to a pair of SUPREMO MXS-2.0 cross overs. I switched to this set after I did some reading about them. They are expensive for cross overs, but well worth the money. That is why my car stayed passive. 800 shipped for the tweeters, mids, cross overs.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). I sold alot of items here before the signature changes. Mostly sold under same signature on DIYMA. Will post pics tonight after I get home from work.

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

DSCN0190.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He said he has plenty of refs, including some at DIYMA under the same name, but pics are coming later. It was written in the pictures section in case you guys missed it(I did the first time I read through it).

He said he has plenty of refs, including some at DIYMA under the same name, but pics are coming later. It was written in the pictures section in case you guys missed it(I did the first time I read through it).
doesnt matter he still needs them...dont make a thread if you dont have them

Classified Rules

- Must put the item that is for sale in the title.

- All posting must contain a picture of every item listed in the thread. No pictures and your thread will be deleted without warning.

- You must post pictures with username and date (on a piece of paper, a digital version will not be suffecient) unless you have sold to at least 10 people on this forum with positive results. Pictures of the actual item in your possession is still required.

Classified Rules - Must put the item that is for sale in the title.

- All posting must contain a picture of every item listed in the thread. No pictures and your thread will be deleted without warning.

- You must post pictures with username and date (on a piece of paper, a digital version will not be suffecient) unless you have sold to at least 10 people on this forum with positive results. Pictures of the actual item in your possession is still required.
Shit, you're right. My bad.

Here is what is left

Pair of Supremo tweeters full size.A pair of Morel 6.5 elates that I was told were matched. I have no idea if this is true or not. All connected to a pair of SUPREMO MXS-2.0 cross overs. I switched to this set after I did some reading about them. They are expensive for cross overs, but well worth the money. That is why my car stayed passive. 800 shipped for the tweeters, mids, cross overs.

700 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.