Morel Customer Service *****.....

yea I asked for individual mids first and then asked for a set....
But no sireeee those mids arent expensive enough to sell separately...

I would have to buy dotech mids 399 or another set of tempos 350 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
Woofers etc has the tempo 6 components for 250.00 with free shipping if you have to buy a new set.

When they I said that it wasnt from a dealer his tone completely changed...Pulled a Terminator Audio....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Well, It was not what I wanted to hear but them not having individual components is a huge let-down and I would not expect them from a nice company.... But hey they are Jew-Speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

And yes the guy was completely arrogant and did not try to help me....

I had to ask what I needed to do to get something done, and literally beg this guy to get any info from him.

The Indian customer service from Microsoft was more helpful in my case...
Is this bigotry really considered acceptable in this forum?

I had an RE XXX mid blow on me from water damage, emailed RE and spoke back and forth with them for about a day, sent the money through paypal and they sent me a single 6.5" mid. I'm not familiar with Morel, but figure they would at least sell you a set without the crossovers/tweeters so it's just the mids... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Morel makes good products but i agree they have very poor service. They seem to be very stirct on warranty and the CS is very rude. A guy i know had some problems with his Morel parts and Morel tried to sell him new parts at a discount. My buddy was like WTF? Peter at Morel told him to pay for the new product, stop wasting his time and hung up. Needless to say my buddy is no longer going to run Morel in his car.

Thats quite odd, anytime that i have had a problem I made a call and the next day I had a replacement. No complaints from any of my dealers regarding this either. I will surely look into it though.

Morel makes good products but i agree they have very poor service. They seem to be very stirct on warranty and the CS is very rude. A guy i know had some problems with his Morel parts and Morel tried to sell him new parts at a discount. My buddy was like WTF? Peter at Morel told him to pay for the new product, stop wasting his time and hung up. Needless to say my buddy is no longer going to run Morel in his car.
Where did your buddy purchase his products ?

When they I said that it wasnt from a dealer his tone completely changed...Pulled a Terminator Audio....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Well, It was not what I wanted to hear but them not having individual components is a huge let-down and I would not expect them from a nice company.... But hey they are Jew-Speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

And yes the guy was completely arrogant and did not try to help me....

I had to ask what I needed to do to get something done, and literally beg this guy to get any info from him.

The Indian customer service from Microsoft was more helpful in my case...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

I sense the RACISM to be strong with you...lol

Is this bigotry really considered acceptable in this forum?

this is CA.com

BIGGOTS and Racists is a common occurrence on this site.

its funny you'd think the MODS or whatever you want to refer to them as would have some sort of decency to at least uphold some sort of decorum... but then again who are we kidding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

this is CA.com BIGGOTS and Racists is a common occurrence on this site.

its funny you'd think the MODS or whatever you want to refer to them as would have some sort of decency to at least uphold some sort of decorum... but then again who are we kidding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Yes. The mods are under some legal or moral obligation to do so. They are well compensated for ensuring proper decorum, when half of them are MIA. If you haven't figured it out by now, no one cares. If such behavior bothers you, perhaps you should visit another forum. You (DUMPED) know this....I am not sure why you are still whining about it. Stupid Candadians, I swear...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.