SOLD More car audio F/S, Eclipse CD8455, Orion 4002, Orion 2002

Participant count
  • Participant list

HeatSeeker
10+ year member

Oh lawds
Tampa, FL
These are all slightly used. The CD player was bought off another member here, hooked up to my car for a little while to make sure everything was in working order, and it does. The ESN hasnt been activated yet. It also comes with the manual and all other accessories that came with it originally.

The amps were bought as refurbs from sounddomain I believe. They didnt come with a manual or endcaps, and have some scratches on the body. Since they are refurbs, and havent really been used, Ill be testing them later today or tomorrow to make sure they work fine.

250 shipped for the Eclipse

*90 shipped for the 4002

*60 shipped for the 2002

*depending on working order

CD8455

Cash only, Id love to trade but I need to pay that **** rent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
No only got a dodge and buyin a 97 chevy s10 but will get back to u on eclipse deck. Bought a a cd8445 and bchockey didnt send me the harness as stated or a refund like he said so lose out until i can get the harness and who knows might not even work

Testing the amps is taking way longer than I expected. Hopefully itll be done before the weekend. New price for the cd player though, 250 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.