SOLD MONSTER IPOD AV Cable (30pin) & 10" Sub Grill

Participant count
  • Participant list

Less
10+ year member

Hey folks,

Sub grill - chrome with 4 bars crossing over the front all parrallel to each other. This is a faily common style you see all over ebay - but its welded so no assembly is required. It has lots of room for excursion and should fit literally ANY 10" round sub. $15 plus actual shipping.

Monster Ipod Video - Audio Cable - My ipod was stolen recently and I was forced to buy the very latest generation ipod to replace it. Sadly, the very newest version implimented some change to the 30pin connector, and my trusty $50 monster cable ipod video/audio cable no longer works for video in my car - so I had to buy the brand new PAC cable instead.

UPDATE: This product works with the flat ipod video's and worked great with my 30 and 80 gig models - it only stopped working when I switched to a 120gb version that has the bevelled edges. A bit of research tells me that: This item does NOT work with the iTouch, iPod Classic (the bevelled edge models) or the iPhone.

Also, here is a pic of the cable in its original box - this obviously isn't the exact one you will get but its the same product - note that there is an adapter included that converts the Svideo output into a standard RCA plug for video output:

img.jpg

Good news for anyone with a non-current generation ipod video - bad news for me! This cable is VERY nice features high quality gold plated RCAs for left - right - video (or if you prefer - an S Video for your video connection). It will work well with almost every ipod product with a 30pin bottom connection in existence at this time - only 3 exceptions - one nano and one apple phone I think, but I'll check to make sure it will work with your ipod prior to shipping. It connects to the bottom ipod jack and is completely stable for both video and audio at all times - none of that nasty video jitter that you get if you use one of the 1/8 4pin connectors - just a perfect signal 100% of the time!

This unit CHARGES YOUR IPOD as you play it through a USB cable that attaches to the main cable. I'll throw in a USB charger and cable (+$20 value) to the buyer since my new unit has power wires instead of the usb.

Nice RCA outputs for audio and either a RCA or S-video for video.

The cable is 100% functional and is in good condition appearance wise. Its been under my dash for a while and got a bit of raammat extra goey on it, but I'll clean that up and it will look very nice when you get it - aside from mild wear from use.

Just $30 gets you the Monster cable AV connector (I paid $50), a USB Charger and cable (add another $20 retail)- shipped to your door via 3 day priority US Mail - continental US only please. This works great with the DRZ-9255 or any unit with an auxiliary input - it does not allow any head unit to control the ipod however... that part is up to you.

BTW - I have a ton of references - all good =) Drop me an email for fastest response please - jim.hickerson@charter.net

Thanks for taking a look.

Jim/Less

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.