monsoon amp help

Participant count
  • Participant list

heylookbjsgay

i have a double din monsoon. vw gti 01.

I was tapping the wires on my grey wiring harness and one of the black wires fell out and i don't know how to get it back in without it coming out/where it goes.

The 2 top rows each have 4 wires in them already so I can't figure out where to put the black wire.

Also a sub question: When my subs are plugged in it makes a heartbeat noise with no music playing. what could be the cause of this?

I have 2 subs hooked into the amp with 4 speaker wires each in the correct + and -.

Help, please thank you.

pics of harness?
what did you use for a remote turn-on? does the amp turn off when the head unit turns off? what amp?
Line%20Out%20Converter%20Tap%20HR.JPG

The grey one. I used an add a circuit on a fuse for the remote turn on.

the amp is a pyramid 1000watt 2 channel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.