mono amplifier

luckyj86047
10+ year member

i have another ride i am going to put 4-alpine type r 12inch dual 4 ohm subs in would this amp work for them

Planet Audio BB2400.1 3000 Watts 1-OHM Stable Max Power Class D Monoblock Power Amplifier

Max Power (1 Ohm) 3000W X 1 Rms Power (1 Ohm) 2400W X 1 Rms Power (2 Ohms) 1600W X 1 Rms Power (4 Ohms) 1000W X 1

and does this mean that each sub would get 2400 watts or does it mean the 2400 watts would be equally divided into each sub?

You really have no clue do you? You need amp that does about 3K at 2 ohms, I would say .5ohms also but you will burn up everything trying to run that. Do you have any idea what you need to safely run 3K rms? You could go with 3 amps off the top of my head. JBL GTO2400, Kicker ZX2500, Rockford Fosgate T2500bd-cp. I hope you are planning to get a HO and a rear battery

^you didn't answer the question.

Power is divided up among the subs. take power output and divide it by 4. That is what each sub could see.

Regardless if the amp will ever achieve it's rated power output, the combo will be loud enough to enduce hearing damage.

Just 12 hours ago you said you already order a Sundown (I think) amp for these same Alpine Subs

Seriously I am going have to say that until you post some pics of this equipment you seem to buy everyday I do not think anyone should answer any of your threads.

In the last 5 days you have posted about 5 different systems.

Funny that all your first threads always mentioned that you are on a tight budget.

You have bought about $4,000 in equipment this week (so you say) including a 2 alternator setup in your Toyota Truck.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1024185

So pics or it does not exist

Just 12 hours ago you said you already order a Sundown (I think) amp for these same Alpine Subs
Seriously I am going have to say that until you post some pics of this equipment you seem to buy everyday I do not think anyone should answer any of your threads.

In the last 5 days you have posted about 5 different systems.

Funny that all your first threads always mentioned that you are on a tight budget.

You have bought about $4,000 in equipment this week (so you say) including a 2 alternator setup in your Toyota Truck.

So pics or it does not exist
1739098-skeptical_hippo_e0bcf568f8dafd9cb2d0bb326178f3be_super.jpg

16 hours ago

yeah i have already upgraded to an extra alternator and deep cycle battery have capacitors everything is o gauge wiring and i just ordered the cresendo amp do you think four alpine 12's ran off the 3000 watt cresendo amp will be pretty loud

OP

Listen - almost all of us are here cause car audio is our hobby / passion

We are here to help others and brag abt our ish

But we do not like to be BS'd either.

What you have it what you have - we all started somewhere.

You do not need to have 7 systems / 1 for every day of the week.

Keep it real man.

agreed. it's fun to imagine systems, but don't ask questions about them. spend the time reading and learning so you can answer these questions yourself. we dedicate time to help people that need help.

f-this, i'm gonna work on my car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.