Mono amp or Massive Audio N2

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm looking for a good amp that would work with my Cerwin-Vega V122D. Its RMS is 450, and it's peak is 900. It is a DVC 2ohm, anything that would make it sound better than my current amp would be great.

Also, first time posting here and I read the rules. Correct me if I messed up somewhere.

Buy my Infinity Kappa One, and wire the sub to 4 ohms. You'll get at least 500W RMS out of it and it's a fantastic sounding amplifier.
Awesome, again this is my first post here. So bare with me if you don't mind. What model is it and would it be sufficient for my sub?

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Budget for amp ?
$100-200 or a certain amount plus my other amp to boot. If that is allowed.

Awesome, again this is my first post here. So bare with me if you don't mind. What model is it and would it be sufficient for my sub? 

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

$100-200 or a certain amount plus my other amp to boot. If that is allowed.
I can do a new ph 1600 for $180 shipped 800 rms at 1 ohm is more than enought. Basically a n2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.