Northwest Region Monday, May 31. Memorial day at BANDIMERE Speedway

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Wait, is drag only for high school students or can we too? I have an old school bug(1974) that does high 13's and I was trying to get low 13's. Unfortunately speed lost to SPL on the money game but I still love to bang gears.
You running a bussa motor in your bug?

1914CC dual webs, counterweight "knifededged" crank, MSD ignition, standalone secondary fuel management, few other secrets, and enough squeeze to kill myself a few times over. I love my bottle fed bug but its hard to drive a car that was designed with 31 hp in design with 4x that much power. That and my wife doesnt like when I pick the front tires off the ground I don't always land straight. So if you know anyone that needs to trade car audio for a Beast of a Type I motor i'm your guy.

1914CC dual webs, counterweight "knifededged" crank, MSD ignition, standalone secondary fuel management, few other secrets, and enough squeeze to kill myself a few times over. I love my bottle fed bug but its hard to drive a car that was designed with 31 hp in design with 4x that much power. That and my wife doesnt like when I pick the front tires off the ground I don't always land straight. So if you know anyone that needs to trade car audio for a Beast of a Type I motor i'm your guy.
sounds like it would hold its own, dual webs are pretty good sleepers. You ever thought about bringing it to the Armdrops at Bandimere? Rich Christansen from PINKs puts it on and the Speed channel brodcasts it. Its a pretty neat bracket race, I lost last year because I broke out of my bracket. There was a 2* change in the berometer and my 5.0 ran about a 1/3 faster causing me to bust. I was pissed but it was hella fun. I was running 13.6's then, I'm hopin to run 11's this year. I used to have a z28 that ran 11's on pump gas here at PMI so anything over that feels slow. I refuse to go to the bottle. My motto is bottles are for babies. But Dudas LX stang is bottled and makes my heart race everytime I see it.

pinks is actually coming back in aug too 12-14 did u hit that up too travis? i remmeber it was raining like crazy when it was here.
I was there last year with my 5.0. The 29th I think it was? It was only rainy in the afternoon. I had already done my 3 pulls in the morning to get classed.

I should be there again this year as long as my mechanic friend gets my heads flowed in time. It's the 14th of august if I remember.

I refuse to go to the bottle. My motto is bottles are for babies.
The car isn't dedicated to racing, its a baja So I try not to run a stroker motor or a turbo on it. Need it to be simple because I used to go camping in it. And speed is speed, doesnt matter how you get there. Then again I blow up my engine it costs me less than $400 to fix, im going out on a limb and saying your 5.0 costs a good deal more. Good luck to you on trying to break into 11s. I kinda gave up on racing after trying to get to low 13's with little results, but high 13's for a car that ran it in 19+ when I bought it isn't too bad I think.

The car isn't dedicated to racing, its a baja So I try not to run a stroker motor or a turbo on it. Need it to be simple because I used to go camping in it. And speed is speed, doesnt matter how you get there. Then again I blow up my engine it costs me less than $400 to fix, im going out on a limb and saying your 5.0 costs a good deal more. Good luck to you on trying to break into 11s. I kinda gave up on racing after trying to get to low 13's with little results, but high 13's for a car that ran it in 19+ when I bought it isn't too bad I think.
That dont mean you cant run it at the strip. Shoot last weekend at PMI guys were running stock Hyundais on the bottle. And with 5.0's they are pretty cheap to work on. But no $400 fixes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Hey Drew I have to know, Did you still have more on tap when you beat me? Im still happy that my system improved a full db and now I know my electrical ***** but I just have to know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.