Southwest Region MECA Monster 3X Point Central California Event!

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

atsaubrey
10+ year member

SQ is the real deal
CA
Locked up some details today!

June 5th Visalia, CA (30 miles south of Fresno, 70 miles north of Bakersfield)

MECA SQ, Install, SPL, SPL Drive By, RTA, MECA Kids 1 and 2, Show and Shine (Bikes and Cars), Loudest bike exhaust, Loudest car exhaust, Loudest motorcycle stereo, and......................BIKINI CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 times the points, 10X the fun for this one. Details soon, mark your calenders!

Crazy is all I can say. I am now having to recruit some of the SoCal guys to help with this one, MECA is definately on the move here in California. Miss this one and you'll want to shoot yourself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

i missed the recent event in fresno, would love to catch this one as i am in Hanford currently and only about 15 miles from Visalia...where at in Visalia?

wake up, read up on the rules and make the drive. Keep in mind Motel 6 gives MECA members discounts.

I have 188 trohies on order for this....so yes this is going to be a big one!

Bump for exposure

Locked up some details today!

June 5th Visalia, CA (30 miles south of Fresno, 70 miles north of Bakersfield)

MECA SQ, Install, SPL, SPL Drive By, RTA, MECA Kids 1 and 2, Show and Shine (Bikes and Cars), Loudest bike exhaust, Loudest car exhaust, Loudest motorcycle stereo, and......................BIKINI CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 times the points, 10X the fun for this one. Details soon, mark your calenders!

Road House

(559) 749-0318

901 E Main St, Visalia, CA 93292

Also FYI BatCap and Zapco are donating gear as "give aways", still waiting to hear from other manufacturers about more items. I will mention a $1200+ amplifier is one item.

biggest show so far on the west coast for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well worth the short drive.

looks good...im working that day, i might have to get the stomach flu or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.