Northwest Region Monday, May 31. Memorial day at BANDIMERE Speedway

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
Monday, May 31st, Memorial Day at BANDIMERE Speedway in Morrison Colorado REST IN PEACE and the Low End Monsters will host the 1st annual HighSchool/PRO Stereo Competition.

this will be a SPLdrag race style SPL competition for loudest in class! this is meter placement anywhere in front of the A Piller.(doors open, trunk open whatever) with

there will be a Highschool devision AND a PRO devision to enter into, which will be for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophys

Highschool power classes

1.) 0 - 1500watt

2.) 1501watt+

&

PRO will be a Power Class

1.) 0-1500watt

2.) 1501-3000watt

3.) 3001+6000watt

4.) 6001watt +

and there will be A LOUDEST OF THE DAY trophy given as well

this will be a $21.00 entry fee for competitors and the spectators fee is $14.00

gates open at 8:00am and registration will begin, and run till 12:30 you MUST be registered and in the gates by 12:30, Competition starts at 1:00pm

this will be a DBdrag style event with elimination rounds. you beat the guy next to you and move on to face the next etc.... to the finals! loudest recorded score of the day will win LOUDEST OF THE DAY, regardless if something blows and are unable to make it to the finals.

for information call 720 877 5536

Last edited by a moderator:
ha good ole high school drags i remmeber hitting this up in 2001 got stomped too if i remember it was just 1 single class then did a good ole 134 with 2 type r's and 2 little ass mtx 250 watt amps in a prefab sealed box lol.

Ok...Where is Bandimere speedway?

If its not liek a 100hr drive for me lol, i'll think about coming down, I'm in highschool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and I do more tahn 134's lol

So your getting like 21 trophies for this show? thats a lot. Any bassrace/control? I'll be there if I can get some subs that'll work with my amp.

I like it a lot! No more going up against James(CRX) with his 2-saz300d strapped at god knows what 1> Ohm. Efficency and install sounds like whats gonna win it. now the only question is if a competitor has a 3000W@1 ohm amp and has it running at .5 ohm not calculating in box rise is he 1500-3000 class or 3000+ class. Not trying to be a smartass, so I dont know if we're following USACI rules governing that or something. Its my first season competing and im hooked.

Its seems difficult to come up with classes since we dont have boatloads of people competing. I like the 4 ohm or 1/4 of 1 ohm rules. Makes it seem fair since we'd all have similar amps...I guess it'd really **** for the guys running pyramid amps.

4ohm rating would be best like USACI only issue i see like you said people with over rated amps that dont do 5k (ie power acustik) ending up in the highest classes. also are you (james)checking everyones rides personally to make sure amps are what are said?

Last edited by a moderator:
That might get too complicated. Its getting warm enough that people are showing off what they have. And if somebody really needs to cheat to win then they can have the trophy, I'm after the pride of getting a first place. It means nothing if you have to cheat, but bending/stretching the rules thats a different story...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.