mods help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no tracking number...centergod made his point...CAT MAN = shady at least if not potential scammah *bangs gavel*
Court is adjourned. Gonna go fap.
Indeed... I think he's just hoping it'll go away. But he's admitted he's a scammer multiple times in this thread. It doesn't make sense though.

I wish he'd either post the tracking number, or admit that he didn't ship the amp yet.

[quote name='TheUnderFighter']Indeed... I think he's just hoping it'll go away. But he's admitted he's a scammer multiple times in this thread. It doesn't make sense though.
I wish he'd either post the tracking number, or admit that he didn't ship the amp yet.[/QUOTE]

I think he was posting that for the fvck if it. He never scammed me or the other people I know on here that have dealt with him.
@CAT MAN ;
Clear this $h!t up man

@CAT MAN;

I want some proof of shipping when you say you did. You say you have the original package? Then it has a shipping label on it. Or you have your original receipt with the tracking number on it. It's up to you to clear your name.

Several times people have asked for this info, and I feel this would be legitimate proof on your end, because right now it's just his words versus yours.

Hell, any evidence would be beneficial. Invoice from DB-R? Shipping to DB-R? Where did you get the other broken amp from? Proof of that purchase? You have a lot of options.

Last edited by a moderator:
c9btgrz

How shitty would you feel if you made a thread to call out a "scammer" and ended up getting banned yourself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/lightning.gif.3313d59263b518d6d89ddcbfead237d0.gif

How shitty would you feel if you made a thread to call out a "scammer" and ended up getting banned yourself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/lightning.gif.3313d59263b518d6d89ddcbfead237d0.gif
Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.

Never would have expected this from him. He gave me a solid batt for dirt cheap and when I met him seemed to be a great guy. Tony either dgaf or is trying to get his proof together. If this is anything like he talked about roe he probably will just do nothing and be banned.

I hope he does the right thing and although I didn't directly attack centergod sorry for starting the whole switcharoo thing. It just happens so often.

Never would have expected this from him. He gave me a solid batt for dirt cheap and when I met him seemed to be a great guy. Tony either dgaf or is trying to get his proof together. If this is anything like he talked about roe he probably will just do nothing and be banned.
I hope he does the right thing and although I didn't directly attack centergod sorry for starting the whole switcharoo thing. It just happens so often.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now because he is an established member. But this wouldn't be the first time that somebody who was well-known and well-liked ended up screwing somebody over.

All we can do is look at the evidence and try to figure out what happened. The main thing I would like to point out is that, luckily, nobody is out anything. The cat man has his amp and centergod has his money. We're just trying to see who's telling the whole story and so far centergod is winning that battle.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now because he is an established member. But this wouldn't be the first time that somebody who was well-known and well-liked ended up screwing somebody over.
All we can do is look at the evidence and try to figure out what happened. The main thing I would like to point out is that, luckily, nobody is out anything. The cat man has his amp and centergod has his money. We're just trying to see who's telling the whole story and so far centergod is winning that battle.
What I do know that most do not is that in Roanoke the ups centers are slower to shipping out compared to the average ups. I have been in town and delt with the ups there above Salem and it was awful. There is a very high chance he shipped it out and it never left when he came to stop it. Either that or it went from the more southern ups to the one above salem where he may have gotten it. Either way it is very possible that he had shipped the amp.

What I do know that most do not is that in Roanoke the ups centers are slower to shipping out compared to the average ups. I have been in town and delt with the ups there above Salem and it was awful. There is a very high chance he shipped it out and it never left when he came to stop it. Either that or it went from the more southern ups to the one above salem where he may have gotten it. Either way it is very possible that he had shipped the amp.
Then he should have no problem posting up a pic or at least just copy-pasting the tracking number, which is what everyone else has already said.

Even if it didn't leave the building it would still have a label on it. They do that the instant you pay for the shipping.

Or the receipt, which also has the tracking # on it.

Lol. Good read while being bored at work @330am. Cat man, you lose. Centergod just tea-bagged your face bro.

Much like everybody else said, your receipt has the tracking number on it AND if it was sent to DB-r, you would have paperwork from it.I got paperwork from him with mine. Just like Tommy said, they put the shipping label on on the spot.

Your BS has been called out sir, and now, we let Karma do its magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants