mods help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAT MAN
5,000+ posts

Banned
Roanoke,VA
Cat man and centergod 79 dispute discuss here im at work and so not have time for this crap. Amp was shipped today now he files a diapute

I did nothing wrong i believe some things got mixed up or i am getting scammed. @whitedragon511

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif ya, what happened??

He is trying to get his money back after i shipped it because im sketchy?. Im at work with only a phone and cant do much so i brought it here. I shipped it and will send tracking when i get home from these next two nights out of town. I cant believe this crap

Cat man and centergod 79 dispute discuss here im at work and so not have time for this crap. Amp was shipped today now he files a diaputeI did nothing wrong i believe some things got mixed up or i am getting scammed. @whitedragon551
Sux hard dood

He is trying to get his money back after i shipped it because im sketchy?. Im at work with only a phone and cant do much so i brought it here. I shipped it and will send tracking when i get home from these next two nights out of town. I cant believe this crap
No man.. if he ships it back, and unopened , and test out as sent,Id give him his money back less shipping due to the backing out of the buy,and costing me a waste of shipping money..or just take a loss on the first shipping, and move on to another potential buyer..Ive been there a couple times, and I know it blows, but it is what it is..People should undersrtand that if you buy from an individual,there are no warrantys/gaurantees/or possible refunds,unless specified..Ive always tried to make things right,on my end,and the other individual should do the same

No man.. if he ships it back, and unopened , and test out as sent,Id give him his money back less shipping due to the backing out of the buy,and costing me a waste of shipping money..or just take a loss on the first shipping, and move on to another potential buyer..Ive been there a couple times, and I know it blows, but it is what it is..People should undersrtand that if you buy from an individual,there are no warrantys/gaurantees/or possible refunds,unless specified..Ive always tried to make things right,on my end,and the other individual should do the same
Most likely the guy is planning on keeping the amp and his money. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif also, what the hell do you think a mod is going to do about it OP? I can answer that for you...Nothing! When buying/selling here our only means of protection are paypal(if used properly) and our own common sense. If he paid throufh paypal and opened a dispute, you should be able to provide proof of tracking/shipping and he won't get the money back. Ya never know with PP though.

Mods arent responsible for helping in scamming situations.

However, you can get the package re-routed back to you for like an extra $10. Try doing that first thing in the morning.

Mods arent responsible for helping in scamming situations.
However, you can get the package re-routed back to you for like an extra $10. Try doing that first thing in the morning.
^^ Yes Sir.... If he gets that amp GL ever seeing it or that money ever again...

I knew it was a scam when he mentioned 200 aint nothing to him and all that bs. I just need a mod to oversee it before anything gets twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants