mods help

Status
Not open for further replies.
well show some ******* proof. i think you are lying threw you teeth and i think alot of other people here also think the same thing. your story has changed so many times, ur a liar. as soon as the mods threatened you with the ban hammer you started kissing ***.
eric has it. i didnt kiss ***. i told the truth after i found out. i had no idea what was going on til i got home. you would do the same thing once it happens to you. and believe me it will. mistakes happen. how you handle them is what counts.

eric has it. i didnt kiss ***. i told the truth after i found out. i had no idea what was going on til i got home. you would do the same thing once it happens to you. and believe me it will. mistakes happen. how you handle them is what counts.
no it wont happen to me because i dont bullsh!t people and when i ship something i ship it, i dont pretend to ship it or rely on someone else to do so, if that is actually what happened in you case.

no it wont happen to me because i dont bullsh!t people and when i ship something i ship it, i dont pretend to ship it or rely on someone else to do so, if that is actually what happened in you case.
like you wouldnt trust your parents? HA dude you act like you are perfect. i never bullshtted anyone either. yet another lie by a 3rd party person

like you wouldnt trust your parents? HA dude you act like you are perfect. i never bullshtted anyone either. yet another lie by a 3rd party person
i aint perfect but when i sell something i always stay in contact and let the buyer know whats happening everystep of the way. and i do trust my parents but i dont rely on them to do my work for me. when i sell something i ship it, thats just the way it is i like to know whats going on so i can relay the message on to the buyer. just like when i went to ship out the 2 amps and the dd1 i sold the friday i was suppost to ship everything the post office was broken into that thursday night and was closed all day do to the cops doing there investigation and i let everyone know and if they wanted PROOF i would have shown them.

i gavee the amp to dad to be shipped since he was going to ups/fedex anyway. thought it was shipped. then a pp dispute was filed and i thought the amp had been shipped. i just got home last night from work to see the amp (that i thought was rerouted) was at the door with no label. apologized to centergod offering him the amp for 150 shipepd and he doesnt have to pay til he recieves it. if not i have another way to fix the situation.

mods help

Originally Posted by CAT MAN

package was shipped read first post. i got it back because it had jsut departed but long story short

im a liar centergod god scammed not me im ignorant for trying to scam him.

mods help

no i wouldnt because i never shipped it right? hence the scam.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Originally Posted by centergod79

So the UPS truck busted a quick U-turn to bring you your package back

actually no i just picked it up at the store on the way home

i gavee the amp to dad to be shipped since he was going to ups/fedex anyway. thought it was shipped. then a pp dispute was filed and i thought the amp had been shipped. i just got home last night from work to see the amp (that i thought was rerouted) was at the door with no label. apologized to centergod offering him the amp for 150 shipepd and he doesnt have to pay til he recieves it. if not i have another way to fix the situation.

mods help

package was shipped read first post. i got it back because it had jsut departed but long story short

im a liar centergod god scammed not me im ignorant for trying to scam him.

mods help

no i wouldnt because i never shipped it right? hence the scam.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Originally Posted by centergod79

So the UPS truck busted a quick U-turn to bring you your package back

actually no i just picked it up at the store on the way home
yup not in the right order. i told eric the whole story thats all that matters. idk what you guys think. i said those things to make me look like i was doing it so no one would freak out about me not shipping it hands on. i was told they picked it up at the store so i was saying i did to leave them out of the picture. ban me if you want i make a good living without this site and will continue to do so. i will however be more hands on. this is the first package i have ever gave them to ship that wasnt shipped. im not worried a bit because it wont happen again. on the way to work ill drop it off myself and leave them out of it. it was my mistake and i wont let it happen again. /of story. and be careful. there is always karma.

yup not in the right order. i told eric the whole story thats all that matters. idk what you guys think. i said those things to make me look like i was doing it so no one would freak out about me not shipping it hands on. i was told they picked it up at the store so i was saying i did to leave them out of the picture. ban me if you want i make a good living without this site and will continue to do so. i will however be more hands on. this is the first package i have ever gave them to ship that wasnt shipped. im not worried a bit because it wont happen again. on the way to work ill drop it off myself and leave them out of it. it was my mistake and i wont let it happen again. /of story. and be careful. there is always karma.
So did your parents ship it or not? Now you are saying they stopped by the store and picked it up but

here you say they never shipped it in the 1st place

i gavee the amp to dad to ship since he was going to fedex anyway. he forgot it and didnt realize it needed to go out imediately. i was unaware of it at the time of the dispute.
and here

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

So did your parents ship it or not? Now you are saying they stopped by the store and picked it up but here you say they never shipped it in the 1st place

and here

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
they never did. i told them to go reroute it and pick it up. they came back with 50ft of wire. and my package sitting there. if you want i can have you call and talk to them. i dont really care. it was a clusterfvck. nuff said

For everyone that had something to say about my long post goes to show how you guys are. You want little short posts that don't go into details so you can twist the **** around, and make it into what ever you want it to mean. I'm sorry if the post was a little to challenging for you. Maybe I should write posts like this...

"my name is SAM, SAM I am, no I don't like burnt amp and scams. I do not like them in my car, I do not like them, not at all."

"would you like them in you house, would you like them on your couch. I would not like them in my house, I would not like them on my couch"

"I would not like them in my car, I would not like them, not at all, I do not like burnt amps and scams, I do not like them, sam I am"

Come on y'all, it's cool, the man made a mistake, I talked to him, I didn't feel their was no lying in him talking to him, give the man a break. Y'all just have to **** with somebody, get a life. And for those of you that can't find anything to say other than finding misspelled word when someone is typing 100wpm, like I'm trying to proof read n ****, I'm typing on a car audio forum, who cares

For everyone that had something to say about my long post goes to show how you guys are. You want little short posts that don't go into details so you can twist the **** around, and make it into what ever you want it to mean. I'm sorry if the post was a little to challenging for you. Maybe I should write posts like this...
"my name is SAM, SAM I am, no I don't like burnt amp and scams. I do not like them in my car, I do not like them, not at all."

"would you like them in you house, would you like them on your couch. I would not like them in my house, I would not like them on my couch"

"I would not like them in my car, I would not like them, not at all, I do not like burnt amps and scams, I do not like them, sam I am"

Come on y'all, it's cool, the man made a mistake, I talked to him, I didn't feel their was no lying in him talking to him, give the man a break. Y'all just have to **** with somebody, get a life. And for those of you that can't find anything to say other than finding misspelled word when someone is typing 100wpm, like I'm trying to proof read n ****, I'm typing on a car audio forum, who cares
they just like drama. but when it happens to them they flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants