mods help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been around long enough to see a good member accuse someone of scamming and it turned out it was the good member. If its obvious he is scamming Cat Man then Cat Man should have some sort of proof whether it be Email or PM correspondence.

You can do some research into feedback left for these usernames as well:

tooserious

40ZGloves

Dr.Slam

zerocarpileup

This happened to me before with a 600 dollar cpu. I took a pic of the tracking and sent it to paypal. I had my money back in like 20 minutes.

i have proof i can forward pm's here is the last one he sent

centergod79

TEAM BEETEM

Oct 2011

Martins Ferry, OH

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned

2 Post(s)

Re: Money Sent

I don't know either of those members. Who said something is not important, all I care about is getting an amp that doesn't work, and selling it to one of my customers and having to deal with pouring more money in to it if I install it and have to warranty it under my policy. I tell you what, since you said the amp shipped already, obviously you shipped it today if you shipped it, if I get the amp on friday, which it only takes 2 days to get here, and it works fine, I will be more than happy to close the dispute, if it is a kenon refurb, I don't want it, hell I do better work then they do, and I'm good, but I would say db-r does better work than I do. Like I said if the amp works I close the dispute, but I'm not getting ripped off, hell no

i thought jbinn or tj said something (no offense tj) but he says someone told him it wasnt working . i know murph and rebel know its working but not only that i clamped the **** thing monday. the am has been rerouted. im not dealing with a fvcking *******. whitedragon keep this thread open for other members and so me and game over can provide our proof for his ban. this is unacceptable.

Cat man and centergod 79 dispute discuss here im at work and so not have time for this crap. Amp was shipped today now he files a diaputeI did nothing wrong i believe some things got mixed up or i am getting scammed. @whitedragon511
they should be able to intercept the package. go to the shipping service and tell them you need to do that. theyll bring it right back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants