mods help

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had been told the amp was repaired by kenon not dbr. My kenon refurb blew a while back sent it to dbr said it wasnt woth the money so i bought a blown onee locally and got it repaired. Love how people that dont kno the amp say astupid sjit they dont know about

no man.. If he ships it back, and unopened , and test out as sent,id give him his money back less shipping due to the backing out of the buy,and costing me a waste of shipping money..or just take a loss on the first shipping, and move on to another potential buyer..ive been there a couple times, and i know it blows, but it is what it is..people should undersrtand that if you buy from an individual,there are no warrantys/gaurantees/or possible refunds,unless specified..ive always tried to make things right,on my end,and the other individual should do the same

x2

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

that ***** tony get ur ish back sir

i just cant understand people sticking their noeses where it doesnt belong. guess they know more about my stuff than me

centergod79 is a douchebag bro he just played some games with me trying to get my brutus, mods you need to ban this guy before he burns anyone else. hope this works out CAT MAN, but with what i just went through with him, i can tell you he is a loser and a scammer apparently..he needs to be banned from forum
wow douche

Cat Man and GAMEOVERCCA do you guys have any other proof? ie: PM's, email, Paypal claims, etc? I cant just ban the guy without proof.

ban the motherfucker, you've got two solid members with the same story.
yup... doesnt take a genius...

BUT with the dispute all you would have to do is provide tracking number that it was shipped. BUT this is why i use money orders now. safest way of doing business. its all about the tangibles!

ban the motherfucker, you've got two solid members with the same story.
And a nobody member no one has ever heard of. Pretty simple decision.

Also, the avoid the "amp switcheroo scam", I take pics of my serial # and keep it for myself to pull out if needed in the case of a dispute. As well as a full video of the amp working and getting a shot of the serial # in the video.

And a nobody member no one has ever heard of. Pretty simple decision.
Also, the avoid the "amp switcheroo scam", I take pics of my serial # and keep it for myself to pull out if needed in the case of a dispute. As well as a full video of the amp working and getting a shot of the serial # in the video.
ish just get even more real. not to mention that dude has yet to explain himself or stick up for himself in here when he was sending me PM's all day about why I hate Skar Audio because he was going to do business with them too. I wasnt going to say anything about that tho because I was hoping he would do the same thing to Skar. But for the better sake of the forum and the members, I will share that

4 Hours Ago centergod79

TEAM BEETEM

Oct 2011

Martins Ferry, OH

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned

1 Post(s)

Question

you have that boycott scar audio tag on your posts, what is it that they've done to be shady, and I'm just wondering before I do any business with them?

3 Hours Ago centergod79

TEAM BEETEM

Oct 2011

Martins Ferry, OH

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned

1 Post(s)

Re: Question

****!!! OK, thanks for the warning.

This was today at 12pm and 1pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.