SOLD Modded Fusion Amps for Sale & Eclipse CD Player

cerob
10+ year member

Up For Sale are 2 - Fusion Jonah Lomu 1211d amplifiers. They have been modded by Fusion so that they are 1 ohm stable. They are basically the same thing as the current FJL 1611D amplifier. Here is a link to Fusion's Website, with all the info on the 1611D. http://www.fusioncaraudio.com/products.php?region=3&action=view&product_id=99

These amps will put out over 2000 watts at 14.4v, when bridged down to 1 ohm.

These amps were purchased from an Authorized Fusion Dealer, who also happens to be a competitor in IASCA. I purchased them from him a little over a year ago and I made sure to bring them with me when I moved from Upstate NY to the panhandle in FL. These amps were only used for competitions only, they have 1-2 hours max of play time, and are in perfect working condition.

I am asking $250.00 a piece for them + shipping , or I will take $475.00 + shipping for both of them. I paid over $1000 for these amps. I am willing to listen to offers. Either PM me or drop me an email @ cerob@comcast.net

Pics:

1211d-TopBoth.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

1211d-SpeakerTerminals.jpg

I also have an Eclipse 5303 cd player & 5083 8 disc cd changer. Back in the day this was the cd player to have for anyone who wanted some nice SQ in their ride. I know that it is no longer as coveted as it once was, and unfortunately it is not doing me any good just sitting around in the closet collecting dust, so I must sell them. I would rather sel both of them together if at all possible.

I'm asking $100 shipped & insured for the Eclipse 5303 & 5083 together.

Pics:

Eclipse53035083-3.jpg

Eclipse53035083-5.jpg

Eclipse5303-1-1.jpg

I am not looking for anything in particular in trade for these items, but if you want to post something or PM with a trade offer, go ahead, I may just take you up on the offer.

any specs on the headunit, i cant find any available.. what condition is it in? how old is it? would it still be practical to use in a daily driver setup with a 15L7 and a hifonics bx1605d?

thanks for any help

any specs on the headunit, i cant find any available.. what condition is it in? how old is it? would it still be practical to use in a daily driver setup with a 15L7 and a hifonics bx1605d?
thanks for any help
The HU is in good condition, especially for it being about 7 years old now. It has a 5V pre-out for Front, Rear, & Subs.

Yes you can use it in a vehicle setup for daily driving, I know I had it in mine for quite a while as a daily driver set up and it worked beautifully.

Free bump for these amps and the HU. I have seen them all work and know first hand how much power these amps push and they are a very nice setup and for a great price. these would make a fine addition to anyones stereo

Buy them now and you won't be sorry.

i am interested in the Eclipse Cd player/cd changer combo but i am undergoing a nasty insurance claim for when my vehicle was totalled 2 weeks ago so hopefully by this weekend I will have more progress on how much $$$ i have to play with. . . as far as trades I can't think of much to offer@ this moment.

i am interested in the Eclipse Cd player/cd changer combo but i am undergoing a nasty insurance claim for when my vehicle was totalled 2 weeks ago so hopefully by this weekend I will have more progress on how much $$$ i have to play with. . . as far as trades I can't think of much to offer@ this moment.
I understand, just let me know the status of your situation. If I don't hear anything thing by the time you mentioned, I will just assume that you are no longer interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.