MOD ideas for Integra

zwbuntster
10+ year member

CA
I recently bought a 94 Integra two door, and I want to do some "stuff" to it to make it more of my own. I do not have that much to work with, so I was wondering what would give me the bang for my buck. I do not really care about top speed too much because I do not have the chance to race really, but I do like acceleration, sound, looks, etc. If I were to say my budget for now would be around 500, what would be some good places to start? Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated.

I recently bought a 94 Integra two door, and I want to do some "stuff" to it to make it more of my own. I do not have that much to work with, so I was wondering what would give me the bang for my buck. I do not really care about top speed too much because I do not have the chance to race really, but I do like acceleration, sound, looks, etc. If I were to say my budget for now would be around 500, what would be some good places to start? Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated.
Me too, LOL.

That was the thing I forgot to say: I DONT WANT A RICER. I just want something nice that is a little more personalized. So is there anyone with lagitimate comments? Thanks

Save up a little more....and get some good coilovers or shock/sleeve combo and slam it like how mines used to look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

rollingshotrearquang-1.jpg

Or you could get a lip for the car. Makes it look a whole lot better.

Here's what my lip looks like.

si-vteclip1.jpg

I don't have the money for a turbo right now, so I was looking for something kinda affordable that I can do right now.

Save up a little more....and get some good coilovers or shock/sleeve combo and slam it like how mines used to look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.
rollingshotrearquang-1.jpg

Or you could get a lip for the car. Makes it look a whole lot better.

Here's what my lip looks like.

si-vteclip1.jpg

very nice. im not really a fan of "ricey" cars, but yours is real nice

whatever you do, keep it simple, keep it clean, coils and tasteful rims are a good start

I have not done much research about suspension, so I was wondering what all I would need to do this. I know some coil overs and shocks, then a camber kit, but am I missing anything? Also, how much would that cost and I am assuming that I could do it myself, right? Thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.