mobile sound works subwoofer box

BassIsGrace
10+ year member

I couldn't afford to have a custom box made for me so I had to buy a box from mobile sound works.com thats supposed to be a custom box.they claim its tuned to 32hz 4cuft net double baffled with 3/4 mdf.the port is a good size but I dont know how to calculate port area and all that stuff.the dimensions of the box are 33"Width 16"Height 21"Depth. I'll add a link to my unbox vid of it on YouTube

I couldn't afford to have a custom box made for me so I had to buy a box from mobile sound works.com thats supposed to be a custom box.they claim its tuned to 32hz 4cuft net double baffled with 3/4 mdf.the port is a good size but I dont know how to calculate port area and all that stuff.the dimensions of the box are 33"Width 16"Height 21"Depth. I'll add a link to my unbox vid of it on YouTube

I have that box with 2 type Rs in it. Its a solid box I love it!

I use the 2cube at 32hz for regular single twelve installs and it works fine no port noise and solid construction. I ran an ab hd12 in one for a year and the 52lb sub never hurt the box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.