Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
Item(s) for Sale:

Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Selling a Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp. Amp works great and in good condition. Rated at 1550rms@1ohm but people have clamped around 1800rms+. Real solid amp and will save space than most amps. Was running 2 Rockford 12" HX2 Subs to em.

Price:

$325 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

if you dont get rid of it in a few weeks a frined wants it. hes just going back to work but i got a frankin woofer here to **** with. gonna go SS 1-2 no wall and see what we can do with 2k.. ill bet i can managed a 151..

Sounds like A Plan because im doin nothing with this amp right now. I was actually gonna rebuild my girls car with this amp because she slammed with 2 Rockford HX2 12"s hooked up to em but she doesnt want subs in her trunk. Just hit me up if u decide to buy em

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.