Mitsubishi Eclipse Build

So you can build a box but cant figure out how a dash comes apart? First thing you need is to get a set of pick tools. Open the glove box and look for screws that hold the radio bezel on. Look around the gauges and remove the gauge bezel if neccesary, screws may be behind it holding the radio bezel on. Also look under the radio around the ash tray, screws may be there too. Most new cars just pop right off though if you pry in the right spot.

I don't know why you guys are givin this dude so much **** for not being able to take the dash out. Some cars are just trickier than others. tl's, cavaliers, etc. can all be a pain the bum.

that being said, an eclipse is a walk in the park lol. just pop off the trim around the radio/climate controls and bingo!

You have to take the trim around the radio/climate controls out. Then remove the screws behind that, as well as the screws that are in the side of the center console behind the seats. I cant remember but i believe there are screws under the cup holder area.Basically the best way is to take the whole center console out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.