Minty Fresh Memphis MOJO!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

15" MEMPHIS MOJO (Newest CM Series with Aluminum Coils!)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Model - 15-CM15D4

Size - 15"

RMS/PEAK - 1750/3500

Sensitivity - 88 dB

Magnet Size - 228oz

Mounting Depth - 9.06"

The voice coil in the CM is now made with aluminum instead of copper. Aluminum is better at dissipating heat, and therefore able to handle more power. Where previously a 12" woofer was only able to accept 1000-2000 watts of power, the CM can now receive 1100-2200 watts. That translates to up to 10% more heart-stopping bass potential.

Black wrinkle-finish aluminum basket

Aluminum voice coil for maximum heat dissipation

Chrome back plate

Chrome mesh accent

Laser etched Logos

Proprietary branded chrome terminals

Durable butyl rubber surround

Parabolic reflex cone design

Price:

$400 shipped OBO

eBay Link

Trades accepted but REQUIRES a minimum of 200 dollars with trade (spent money I didn't have, must replace immediately!)

If you don't have any money but still wish to trade, I will trade for anything that is easy to sell and matches the right price

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS, insured for $500

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26526839View attachment 26526838View attachment 26526837

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.