mini cooper, wall, 2 18" mts, 6kw

I applied resin to the side panels on the wall (that red fleece) and it came out pretty good. Still soft spots, need to put another layer or 2 of resin which ill do now when I get off before it gets too hot outside lol

Don't really wanna put mat down becuase then its gonna need more sanding etc rather than just the fleece + resin.

Pics later.

GEDC0117.jpg

GEDC0118.jpg

GEDC0119.jpg

GEDC0120.jpg

GEDC0121.jpg

GEDC0122.jpg

GEDC0123.jpg

GEDC0124.jpg

GEDC0125.jpg

GEDC0126.jpg

I bought some mat, ill add that tomorow
Thought about putting some expanding foam behind it, but it may buldge out and f everything up
it most likely will.

i used a little expanding foam for a cavity in my rear dash panel that is covered with a glassed top side panel. overnight the foam expanded more than i wanted and lifted a section of the glassed panel i had to cut out the foam and 2part epoxy the lifted area back in place. and this is with a glassed surface of 5 layers.

if you do want to add foam, glass it to where it's solid as hell. and add a little.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.