mini cooper, wall, 2 18" mts, 6kw

i like the clubmans but they werent around when i got this car lol

its been sitting in the garage, i havent had anytime to work on it, nor extra cash right now either.

concepts/ideas for the new interior..

its gonna be somewhat a combo of both. the 2nd one, everything is rounded (the center console looks more like a half of a tunnel, no square edges or anything) etc..

the 16 mids and tweets will be stretched across from the drivers door, to the dash, and back to the passenger door, with more mids behind me. also at least 1, maybe 2 10's per door for midbass.

DashConcept1.jpg

DashConcept2.jpg

concepts/ideas for the new interior..
Its gonna be somewhat a combo of both. The 2nd one, everything is rounded (the center console looks more like a half of a tunnel, no square edges or anything) etc..

the 16 mids and tweets will be stretched across from the drivers door, to the dash, and back to the passenger door, with more mids behind me. Also at least 1, maybe 2 10's per door for midbass.

dashconcept1.jpg

dashconcept2.jpg
do it!

what u mean 4 n a half hours
it took him approximately 4.5 hours to read this log. wat u kno bout dat

you're bumping a log for drawings? i have drawings of a 1000hp 2jz in my t/a but that's not an update i post on my build log. this was a badass project.. let it die with some dignity or give it a proper rebirth. no drawing ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.