Mini Amplifier Recommendations

family

oregon
Been doing some research for my Jeep TJ Sahara. Last summer it was upgraded with a whole new setup with the Kenwood KDX995 and 5 1/4 components all around. Anyways I just added a a new sub for a little fill in the factory location this past weekend. I picked up the Kicker Compvr 6.5" at a 2ohm load. RMS is stating 125W I believe on this guy.

So my criteria for the mini amp is smaller than 5x5x2 and ability to be 2ohm stable. Being this is my second car Im keeping a budget tight on this. It's just for that low end freq fill thats missing nothing booming power wise.

I've looked at some of the chinese brands and also some of the more known motorcycle brands but nothing is listing a 2ohm stable capability. And Mini is the goal I really don't want to mount this under a seat. The jeep has two spots this size of amp of smaller will fit and I want to use it.

Any input?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.