Mini Amp Needed

joshpoints
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Hey guys, right now I have a lanzar mini amp powering my components but it seems to get interference as I drive and the signal to noise ratio isn't very good either as it is quite hissy. I narrowed my problem down to the amp by putting in another amp to see whether the same issue existed and the issues disappeared. The problem is the other amp is too large to properly mount it out of the way.

Where can I find a mini amp that is 2 channel and puts out between 75 and 150 watts per channel?

Thanks.

I have a Zed made US Acoustics 2075 that may work well for you.

2 x 75 @ 4ohm, measures 9" x 6.25" x 2".

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I have a Zed made US Acoustics 2075 that may work well for you.
2 x 75 @ 4ohm, measures 9" x 6.25" x 2".

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Nice amp. I had an Arc Mini and it's an decent amplifier, but if the 2075 fits the OP's space constraints, it may be a better choice. At least that's what I'd go for, given everything mentioned.

Nice amp. I had an Arc Mini and it's an decent amplifier, but if the 2075 fits the OP's space constraints, it may be a better choice. At least that's what I'd go for, given everything mentioned.
No grain and no strain. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This.
The KS 125.2 Mini. Expensive as hell for what it is, though.

dimensions: 8.25" x 4.8" x 1.7"
I think it is priced higher because it is a class-H amp whereas others are doing class D which it seems like I heard class D isn't so good for producing high frequencies?

I actually wondered if a lot of my problems with the lanzar mini amp was due to it being a class d amp. For example, I'm guessing I wouldn't hear the hiss if I hooked the lanzar mini amp up to my subs. I know little about this stuff but I would presume the hiss would be outside of the subs reproduction range?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.