MillzThaYungin is a theif..

If anyone knows this guy please let him know about this post maybe if he knows i havnt forgoten it will do some good

I told him about it. I think he's trying to work something out but he is completely broke. I'm sure he will come up with the money if you give him time... He's trying to sell some amps

I've waited like 6 months and he has bought and sold things while putting me off that just doesnt seem right to me.. you pay the ppl you owe before you start buying more stuff... but i'll wait if it means he'll make things right..i like the guy our first deal was perfect but he got really shady after that

I've waited like 6 months and he has bought and sold things while putting me off that just doesnt seem right to me.. you pay the ppl you owe before you start buying more stuff... but i'll wait if it means he'll make things right..i like the guy our first deal was perfect but he got really shady after that
yeah i had 1 deal and it went well. I know he is trying to sell some amps and I did make him aware of the thread

paypal cannot forcefully take money out of your bank account. That is 100% illegal and they can't do that anyway

doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

ive read where a lot of times paypal did it, legal or not

What a ***. I will definitely not deal with him, as I was thinking about buying an amp from him. I have no patience for thieves.

thank you very much everyone.. i hope i do to. thats all i want ya know.. what he owes nothing more nothing less

well i've still been here waiting he's stalled and stalled and still nothing he has been going on buying and selling stuff on here for a while now.. It looks like hes turned good tho which is great. like i said i had another deal with him go down great. Just thought i would let you all know the progress and let him know i haven't forgotten

Yeah i know sorry about bringing it back up to all that dont want to see it. but nothing has changed..just more stalling. I've talked to him a few times but all i get it.. yeah man i got a kid now and all these bills and i can barley make it.. and then i come on here for the first time in forever and see that he's buying stuff left and right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audi0_king

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
audi0_king
Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies