MillzThaYungin is a theif..

You are still dealing with this **** 2 years later? Don't you think it's probably time to write it off as a loss? If anything I would be posting in all his for sale threads with this info.

You are still dealing with this **** 2 years later? Don't you think it's probably time to write it off as a loss? If anything I would be posting in all his for sale threads with this info.

Yeah to be honest i hadn't even thought about it at all until i got on here looking for a new sub and saw he was buying stuff and selling stuff.

As far as post this info in his for sale post wouldn't that be post dumping? which is a bannable offense now from what i've been reading in the new rules

Yeah to be honest i hadn't even thought about it at all until i got on here looking for a new sub and saw he was buying stuff and selling stuff.
As far as post this info in his for sale post wouldn't that be post dumping? which is a bannable offense now from what i've been reading in the new rules
He scammed you out of $300. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif He's a dirty rotten thief in my book and should be banned and anally raped.. not necessarily in that order.

Well like i said hes done a ton of deals that went down perfect . The only thing i can think of is he got into a hard spot with money.. or maybe the story about his "Buddy" stealing his card and running up changes had something to do with it.. all i know is he still hasnt givin me money and wont talk to me again

Well like i said hes done a ton of deals that went down perfect . The only thing i can think of is he got into a hard spot with money.. or maybe the story about his "Buddy" stealing his card and running up changes had something to do with it.. all i know is he still hasnt givin me money and wont talk to me again
Dude, go ahead and post in his for sale threads. He's not supposed to be selling here with unsatisfied transactions.

sorry to hear about this, he is good in my book but its also nearly 2 yrs later so idk... good luck with your future endeavors and I hope you can get it worked out!

sorry to hear about this, he is good in my book but its also nearly 2 yrs later so idk... good luck with your future endeavors and I hope you can get it worked out!
Thanks man yeah the first deal was just about perfect but the 2nd went the hell

Man I just did a trade with him. He shipped first though. I can PM him and see if he will pm you. I haven't shipped his sub yet. But I will because he upheld our deal.

i talk to him on AIM nearly every day, i'll refer him to this and maybe he can shed some light. Basic1906 did you send him an RE SX 12 with a coil that rubs @ low volumes?

thanks man i've done alot of deals here and on sd and i've only had probs with 2 ppl so thats not bad you were a great person to deal with bmpn i wish they were all like you lol

cool, did the magnet shift or something? I got to talking to him about it, we discussed you two's deal and what-not.

cool, did the magnet shift or something? I got to talking to him about it, we discussed you two's deal and what-not.
No I think the coil is starting to seperate. I got this sub from a friend and he abused it. I've had it for a while with intentions of reconing it. PM me if you want to chat more as I don't want to take away from the OP thread.

OP good luck. Try PMing him he usually responds.

allready done bro i also found he has yet another aim name i guess thats why his old ones are never on anymore lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audi0_king

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
audi0_king
Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies