MillzThaYungin is a theif..

audi0_king
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ky
I didn't want to have to do this but he has left me no choice. I'm sorry for the long post but I want to make sure that I give EVERY detail and don't leave one thing out.

At first the guy was cool I did a trade with him for my Brahma 15" MKll for his Eclipse TI. The deal goes down just fine he says that he got it, it works, everything is fine. Then about two weeks go by and he says he has noticed a crack in the basket. So he sends me pictures of the "crack". No joke at all it was a chunk missing out of the sub about 2 inches by 2 inches. He then asks me for the insurance details and I gave them to him. I never heard anything else about it. I think he ended up just having it reconed. Anyway, about 6-8 months later I get a speeding ticket as some of you might know. I had two amps for sale on here. He tells me he wants them for a couple days then asked me if I would hold them for him. I talked to the guy like every day on AIM so I didn't see a problem with it. So I hold the amps for him, he sends the money a few days later through PayPal and I ship the amps the next day, they were already packaged up and had been ready to go for a few days. So he gets the amps and tells me about a switch that he has in his car to turn the amps on and off. He tells me that the Digital Audio works fine with the switch and that the Concept wouldn't work with his switch, but it works without the switch. I told him that I didnt know what to tell him because I didn't know how his switch was wired and everything. About 2 weeks later he says that the Concept amp doesn't work at all. Sounded kind of fishy to me since he had previously claimed that they both worked perfect when he first got them. But he asked me for the insurance information yet again. So this time I had to go to the post office and get a reference number or something like that. It's been so long I've forgotten exactly what it was called. So I got the number, sent it to him and my post office said that he would have to take the amps to his local post office for inspection in order to complete the claim. So I gave the number to him and then I NEVER heard from the guy again.

That was about 6 months ago if not more. He stopped posting over at SD and I just thought that the guy had dissapeared. I didn't think any more of it until about 4 months ago when PayPal called me wanting $300 something dollars from me *(the amount he paid for the amps)*. So I tell the guy from PayPal that I sent the man the amps and that there wasn't a problem with them. I NEVER use PayPal, I think this was my 2nd or 3rd time ever using it. So I never check my PayPal account online. But once I got this phone call I checked it and I saw that he had requested his money back and had gotten it back since I wasn't on PayPal to say otherwise. Well now PayPal's collection agency is calling me everyday telling me that I HAVE to give them the 3** dollars. Which I don't have. They said that the only way I can get out of it is to send them the shipping information (Money Order number) which I don't have because it was 6 months ago and I had already thrown the Money Order receipt away. I thought it was all good with the guy after he didn't say anything for so long. No reason to keep a receipt for 6 months if you thought everything was ok. Anyway I've tried talking to him on AIM but I guess he has me blocked or he's gotten a new name. I've tried to talk to him on SD but that doesn't work either. I was going through on here the other day looking for a XXX for a friend of mine and I saw that he had said something. So I guess that he has moved from SD to here. I said something to him on here two days ago in a PM and he's been on since then but he hasn't said anything back to me. If anyone knows this guy and he will talk to you PLEASE tell him about this post. I would really like to hear what he has to say for himself. Thank you for your time. PS. his name on AIM is MikeMillions04 and he is from NC. Around the same town as viveet.

Does anyone talk to this guy? If so please tell him about this post. I'd really like to hear what he has to say and he wont respond to me any other way.

screw paypal they if you dont have the money in your account they cant take anything and he wont get a dime

change your phone number or just tell them they have the wrong number when they call

lol yeah i'm not really worried about paypal cause they cant take what i don't have but it can mess wup my credit.... basically it was along time ago and i didn't know the guy was still around if i hadn't been looking for a xxx i would have never seen him but he used the same screen name so i knew it was him and wanted to see if he would say anything if i brought it out ya know?

lol yeah i'm not really worried about paypal cause they cant take what i don't have but it can mess wup my credit.... basically it was along time ago and i didn't know the guy was still around if i hadn't been looking for a xxx i would have never seen him but he used the same screen name so i knew it was him and wanted to see if he would say anything if i brought it out ya know?
maybe you can get his contact information through pay pal because they obviously have to get back in touch with him about getting his money back.

everything is being taking care of accordingly sorry for the drama
Well it was back in dec when he said everything was taken care of.. For about a month he stalled saying he was gonna send 100 that week and 100 the next untill it was paid off. Now hes allways on but will never answer when i say something to him.. But he will answer when i get one of my buddys to say somthing to him.. i think six months is enough time so i'm posting here again.. He admited it was his fault and that he owed me money i still have all the convos and everything. I got a letter today from some law office telling me to send payment NOW. But yeah i'm hoping this will get him to make this right.

Sounds to me like hes an insurance fraud thief. Both times he claims something is wrong, and wants the insurance claim info. I would pursue him in your own manner. The biggest mistake you made was to let him have the insurance claim info. If the products left your hands just fine and he says they arrived just fine, and then awhile goes by and he claims theres something wrong. Its his fault.

just to let you know, paypal and the collection agency will hound you for the money. i read that they will also attempt to withdraw the funds from your bank account that is connected with paypal, so CLOSE IT!

you should have checked your paypal account more frequently. but its too late now. since you threw away your proof, you'll be screwed. IF that guy doesnt give you the money back, that means, he got your equipment, plus $300 back from paypal plus any insurance money

id be on his a@@!!!!!

Sounds to me like hes an insurance fraud thief. Both times he claims something is wrong, and wants the insurance claim info. I would pursue him in your own manner. The biggest mistake you made was to let him have the insurance claim info. If the products left your hands just fine and he says they arrived just fine, and then awhile goes by and he claims theres something wrong. Its his fault.
Yeah i'm hoping he just pays me what paypals collectors want and that'll be the end of it.. i can pay them and be done

paypal cannot forcefully take money out of your bank account. That is 100% illegal and they can't do that anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audi0_king

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
audi0_king
Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies