Mikey's Hummer H2 Build Log - 8 15's, 6th Order Bandpass

Here we go, it's gettin serious now:

tuesday.jpg

tuesday2.jpg

tuesday3.jpg

So the areos are going to be "floating" in front ofthe 15"s? This is going to be crazy. I just realized your in FL. I may see about taking a road trip to hear it when it's done, lol.

So the areos are going to be "floating" in front ofthe 15"s? This is going to be crazy. I just realized your in FL. I may see about taking a road trip to hear it when it's done, lol.
yeah depending on what the box likes to do. the aeroports aren't in yet. tuning will occur today. definitely come down and here it if your not too far away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Try Googling "Amp Pin Out" for your specific vehicle. It will show if the wires for the tweeters come straight out of the amp.
Does anyone know how to install the phoenix automotive tesla head unit in a hummer h2 2004? Hey gave no instructions but claim it's plug and play.
I would face the port and sub back. Even if you got a soft top, the rear gate will serve as a loading wall. I looked at the specs for the 10w6v3...
Water or moisture on any Electronics is never a good practice nor a great out come of operating correctly . If you want to keep that same unit, Id...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...

About this thread

Owners1

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Owners1
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date