Mike's Orion HCCA build tested today for the 1st time

thats intense, Honestly I had this bad of a flex with my re xxx 15. and With about 4 layers of deadener on the back wall It took car of it. very little flex. Look at the back of the wall of the truck. and there are probably two little plastic vents. cover them. and get some spl tiles on the back wall. It will def help.

Also where did you pick up that liner on the roof.? it looks like it says " Window Wrap?"

That flex is just violent man, see if you can't find a way to reduce it, but overall, holy hell. Also, port firing up? It seems to be working I was just confused on why you chose that orientation.

thanks man!

On the forums I read the port up subs forward gave the loudest scores. I believe it. Also, I didnt want a hurricane wind blowing right into the seat. I already have that window wrap on the back wall and roof to sound deaden it. It essentially acts like sound deadener by adding mass to the metal. I cant afford real sound deadening. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif 25X1' roll from homedepot

I will jam tennis balls in between the cab and the bed to control the back wiindow/wall flex

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.