Mike's Orion HCCA build tested today for the 1st time

Holy **** back wall flex.

Why do you live in a trailer if you have so much money dropped into audio? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

hell of alot of back wall flex. Why did it sound like you had no idea what you were talking about when you were saying the whole system? Looked like you were reading it off a peice of paper

I will get some #'s soon. Anyone want more vids? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
definitely man. Dude your truck is getting destroyed by the bass. That flex was insane.

hell of alot of back wall flex. Why did it sound like you had no idea what you were talking about when you were saying the whole system? Looked like you were reading it off a peice of paper
lol i thought the same thing.

I was really distracted. You cant see it, but behind me, one of the neighbors came outside and was standing there staring at me. I wanted to get out of there cause I didn't want to get in trouble... Plus that was the first time I have actually got out of the truck and looked at the back wall flex. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif I wasnt thinking about what I was saying Instead I was wondering if insurance would cover that back window breaking..

I'll make a better vid tomorrow

How do you like the audiopipes??do they do anywhere near rated??

iv herd mixed reviews thats why i ask.
I like them so far. They seem to be putting out actual power. I have each one running 2 ohms. I had one of them go into protect mode from low voltage, but it recovered just fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.