Midbass On SSCS6's is OH so Sweet

kicker06
10+ year member

Umm, I don't pay for food
That's right it is. Ive got 200w running to each side and they sound amazing. Have them crossed over a 80hz on a 12dB slope and they are Punchy little mothers. I need to deaden my doors soon, SOO I have a 10% discount at Lowes for anything. So I get Peal and Seal for $1 per Sq/Ft. So I will probably do 12-15sq/ft per door and do the trunk lid too.

So basically it's only going to get better. I will have pics of the Midbass and deadening scene and such so it's going to be good. The only thing that is kind of annoying are the titanium tweeters, but I haven't fully toned them down on my headunit, thats next to do tomorrow.

So I thought I would let you know about the midbass and whats coming up next...Stay Tuned!

That's right it is. Ive got 200w running to each side and they sound amazing. Have them crossed over a 80hz on a 12dB slope and they are Punchy little mothers. I need to deaden my doors soon, SOO I have a 10% discount at Lowes for anything. So I get Peal and Seal for $1 per Sq/Ft. So I will probably do 12-15sq/ft per door and do the trunk lid too.
So basically it's only going to get better. I will have pics of the Midbass and deadening scene and such so it's going to be good. The only thing that is kind of annoying are the titanium tweeters, but I haven't fully toned them down on my headunit, thats next to do tomorrow.

So I thought I would let you know about the midbass and whats coming up next...Stay Tuned!
Dont go cheap and use Peel n seal, you'll regret it. Get sound deadener made for that purpose. PNS will come off during heat and cause a hugeeeee mess.

I'm looking into Elemental Designs vs1. Its $1 per sq/ft as well, Im just tryinh to find out if people like it or not. Also wondering if there is forum pricing, I can't find the link to the other forum priced products.

We will see, but I KNOW deadener will help a lot.

haha, I really do say it a lot.

i was looking into deadning about a year ago. One of the products i researched was the eDead. I think most of the responses were typicall eD, that it was peel and seal with there name on it.

oh and seal up any major holes in your door with sheet metal, then cover that with deadning material. there is a how-to somewhere around here.

i was looking into deadning about a year ago. One of the products i researched was the eDead. I think most of the responses were typicall eD, that it was peel and seal with there name on it.
it is a completely different product now.

it was asphalt based now it is butyl based and much more flexible.

i had problems with v1se coming off my doors but it has been on my trunk lid for much longer (a little over a year) with no signs of moving.

about 3 months ago i ripped the v1 off my doors and replaced it with v1se2 and it seems very promising so far.

and JNTAR used peal and seal on his doors with a layer or two of SS spectrum over the top and it has been holding strong for quite some time.

~Magick_Man~

Got some pics and vids, let me upload em, BRB! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif :naughty:

Putfile is down for the next hour, vids to come when it's back up.

closeupdoorpanelxo6.jpg

doorpanelonoe2.jpg

headunitoz9.jpg

speakercoveroffws8.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.