JBL GTI C608GTi

bigp69
10+ year member

Selling 2 Ps3s (60GB) New
Hey,

I'm still debating what speakers to get, I'm considering the JBL GTI C608GTi, they loook really good. I really don't have a price limit. I'm going to set up a nice amp, to them as well. I'm also considering Rainbow SLC's. Any comments? Thanks guys.

The jbls have good midbass, but they lack midrange. I never cared for the set personally. Very muddy sounding imo. If you dont have a price limit, ide look at some better sets in general.

Thanks for the input, prefably under $300 but its not really an issue. What would you recommend instead, any specific speakers. Also people recommend disconnecting my back speakers.

The jbls have good midbass, but they lack midrange. I never cared for the set personally. Very muddy sounding imo. If you dont have a price limit, ide look at some better sets in general.
The jbl gti is amazing top of the line subwoofer. ive heard a lot of speakers.. kicker l7 memphis mojo type-r. The gti is my favorite of all of them. Omega_666 has 4 15" gti's JBL W15GTI and was setting off alarms

The jbl gti is amazing top of the line subwoofer. ive heard a lot of speakers.. kicker l7 memphis mojo type-r. The gti is my favorite of all of them. Omega_666 has 4 15" gti's JBL W15GTI and was setting off alarms
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Um if you read the thread you would see that we are talking about the gti components, not subs!! The gti comps are just average. The subs are great, I wont argue with you on that.

Thanks for the input, prefably under $300 but its not really an issue. What would you recommend instead, any specific speakers. Also people recommend disconnecting my back speakers.
What kind of music do you listen to? Are you looking for strong midbass, or what?

i have the exact componets that u are talking about and they are pretty good components for the price.... if u are looking for midbass they defenitely have that but as for the tweets they are a little bit harsh IMO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.