MidBass 6x9

Participant count
  • Participant list

ldejavul

home
I have a 2016 Camaro with the Bose system and I am trying to replace some speakers for a better sound. I liked the Bose sound it just didnt get loud enough.

So far I added a JL12W6 to the trunk. It sounds really good but now its drowning out the mids and highs. I want to replace the front 2.5 with the new infinity kappa perfect 300ms, and the front doors with another mid woofer.

I will be running them off a JL400/4 so it would be around 75watts rms at 4ohms. I just cant decide which woofers to get. I am also assuming that the 300ms will take care of my highs so I was looking for a woofer only, but I dont know if maybe I should get a 2way instead. Any input would help. I need to have the speakers in hand by the 26th so that gives me 10 days to decide, order and have them shipped.

I do the 6x9 woofers from CDT's MX-Designs line for this scenario. They are available in 4 ohms or 2 ohms, standard depth of 3.5" or shallow depth of 2.9". I can have a pair on the way to you on Monday. We should talk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.