Microsoft Zune?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Astyl
10+ year member

Car Audio Enthusiast
Bedford, NH
Hey guys, so for Xmas i just got a new 120 gig Microsoft Zune that i uploaded my entire music library too, now my question is this, i know that Ipods can interface with decks out their is there any compatibility to use a Microsoft Zune with a Deck like one would use an Ipod?

you cant use the deck to search songs with an aux input correct? you have to go through the zune itself to change songs?

Even if you do find a deck that works with the Zune, it will probably lock up requiring you to reboot it constantly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

In all seriousness, I believe it is Ford who has the factory HU that interfaces with the Zune. When I went with the IPOD last year, there were ZERO aftermarket head units that worked with the Zune. I don't know if this has changed or not....

Alright, i just got a Alpine CDA9835 Deck so it should work with it if it comes with Aux Input

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Astyl

10+ year member
Car Audio Enthusiast
Astyl
Bedford, NH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date