Michigan Help Needed

jjeremyshan
10+ year member

Hey im from battle creek michigan and i bought four 15inch shocker super extreme's and i need to get a wall made in my 1991 ford ranger extended cab. Please someone close to me reply and maybe we can work something out on the box ill help all i can and sponcer your name when i go to shows and maybe it would lead to more bussiness. Just to let you know the truck is sweet and people wont be dissing your box because its in a piece of crap truck lol its got a new paint job, rims, hydraulics and is really a good truck to take to show s for looks also. PLEASE HELP ME SOME ONE ???? my name is jeremy and i can be reached at 269 9624222 if i dont answer leave a message thnx alot

--------------------

need help with box PLEASE

if you do find a custom shop in michigan let me know. i live in sterling heights and have been looking for almost 3 months for any custom shop around here. (body mods, custom paint etc.)

so please lemme know if you find anything

i dont know how custom you guys are wanting to get, but I live in detroit and theres a couple stores i can think of. Theres a car tunes, i only went there once, im planing on going over the weekend though. also, car toys is good at everything. you could try calling a mickey shoor, their nice and usually will refer you to someone who will suit your needs even if their not making business. well thats some kind of local for me, im not sure about you guys though. calling those places and asking questions wouldnt hurt.

I knw some places in Grand Rapids, I've never done business with them, but friends have. I am not sure if they do walls, but I could find out if you wanted. PM me if you want to know more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.