mexican bass need help ! ustedes son los expertos

Participant count
  • Participant list

bassfactory

mexico
estamos asta la madre de que llegan revistas de espana donde quieren ensenarnos de car audio .creyendose los mejores pero yo reconosco que los padres de todo esto son los norteamericanos .por eso pido consejos de ustedes en todos los aspectos ya que se empiezan allevar a cabo competencias de iasca y usac //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

we are spear the mother from which arrives espana magazines where the best ones want to embosom to us of car audio creyendo but I reconosco than the parents of all this por is the North Americans that I request advice of you in all the aspects since they begin to allevar to end competitions of iasca and usac

tahts the literal translation, notic babel fish didnt wquite pick up some of the words lol hoe it helps someone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.