Metered The 4-8's Today, Standard Cab Dodge

This is just opinion and not shitting on AB but those are some ugly ass subs. I absolutely hate ribbed surrounds. Looks so cheesy to me. The SSA F8L’s might be in my future

This is just opinion and not shitting on AB but those are some ugly ass subs. I absolutely hate ribbed surrounds. Looks so cheesy to me. The SSA F8L’s might be in my future

Digital Designs has the same surrounds and everybody loves them. If I went with a different ten, then I would go with these.

Screenshot_20210311-183901_Chrome.jpg

I highly dislike the DD ribbed too lol. Ampere is a much more local company to me. They look the part for sure. I don’t think you can go wrong.

It is always different tastes for different people. In my builds, I like to show off the beauty of equipment and me personally, I don’t like ribbed surrounds. If you’re happy then that is 100% good by me. I’ve had friends happy with planet audio and Pyle and as long as they are happy I am too. Sorry if I came across attacking. Not my intention at all. I’ve learned to not let **** stress you out that you can’t control because bad **** happens after ha

I'm aware and I guess I'm niave but I've been to several sanctioned bass evens as a spectator for different organizations like Midwest spl, outlaw spl, usaci, and I haven't seen anyone do a port score since like 2001....so I figured I was safe to assume it wasn't a port score
You missed the point.

No...you missed my point. Like hispls I assumed it was outlaw didn't even 2nd guess it. But yes to people that aren't familiar with metering it is a relevant disclaimer

What exactly is Outlaw anyway? Just because I had the door open a little bit. Now, my guy wants to re-meter with the doors open from the windshield.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.