meter numbers

Participant count
  • Participant list

BoomBoxStereo
10+ year member

@woofergram
so i metered for the first time ever yesterday after...

-replacing my 4g power wiring with 1/0

-doing the big 3 with 1/0

at the dash: 140.6 sealed with a 47/48 hz test tone (tried various tones this was best)

at the foot: 142.6 sealed with a 47/48 hz test tone

just wanted to see how these numbers look. setup is two sa12's powered off 1100 watts, ported enclosure @ 31.5hz

i am installing a SAZ-2000D tomorrow. we're going to meter me again and compare the numbers. i'm assuming i'll see around a 3db increase

Ive got two group 34s, a clamped 1400 rms in my girls car and the lowest i could get her voltage to drop was 13.8 and she charges at 14.4.
that's nice... when i install the 2k i'm not going to be pushing 2k constantly but i'm definitely going to check my voltage at the amp after the install is complete

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.