• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
    Participant list
U

Unregistered

Where can i find the studio class D amps on the net. I really need to compare prices so I don't get done over. Also, Do you think that the Memphis 500d will run two solobaric square 12's, if not what amp would do those subs the best?

the 500d will definitely run the kickers but might not get what they truly can do with the power depending on how much you are willing to spend the rf 1000bd will work good or maybe a kicker zr1000 or mcintosh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.