Memphis tuning ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
good luck on the build,if i can help just pm me,,post up numbers when ya can:),it's my goal to break in to the 150's with a pair of pr 12's,,allmost there:).One word of warning, be very carefull with giving them 450 each for very long at a time they can take alot of abuse but that is enough to cook them.

hmmm, so if i am driving around listening that would not be good huh? ok, wat if i downgrade to about 250-300rms? i do a lot of driving and my music keeps me sane. well......almost sane

i wouldnt down grade,just becarefull with them,get to know your subs and they're limits.I have never blown a sub in all my years of competeing because i learned they're limits.I say get the 900 watter and just try different boxes till ya get what ya like. how loud are you wanting to be?

i dont have a goal for loud. i really want more sq, altho i wont be upset if i can get a lil loud too! loud isn't really my goal, i do wanna b able to hear and feel it without a problem tho, since it is in my trunk. i have just one now in a .75 sealed box and its presence is subtle. but i only have 175rms going to it at the moment. if im gonna be listening for an extended amount of time i can turn the gain way down to help too ya? i dnt always crank my music either. about 30 out of 50 on my pioneer head unit is the highest i go

you will notice a big gain in output going from one sealed to two ported,,just make sure you dont block to much air flow from your trunk.

as far as i know the box needs to be bigger for porting and what i found out on here the memphis prs like bigger boxes than what is recommended. how do you like your prs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.