SOLD Memphis PR 1000D

NathanMc
10+ year member

Resident Stoner
Memphis PR-1000D - 160.00 shipped. No scuffs and performs perfectly. It's 1ohm stable. I used this baby to push my two M1 15's. SOLD

RMS @ 1 ohm is 1000x1, and @ 2 ohm is 600x1, and @4 ohm it's 300x1...but it's safe to say it's under rated.

prd.jpg

prd2.jpg

top notch seller here guys just got my HU and its in fantastic shape was packaged VERY well and works flawlessly .. if he wouldnt have told me it was used i would assume it was NEW .. dont hesitate to buy from him... also GREAT deals !!

It would cost around 85.00 bucks insured to PR according to DHL..I'd rather not deal with that unless you want to pay actual shipping, I just sold a HU and it was 30.00 bucks to ship it so I'm sure i'll get raped on this one too, lol. Send me a PM if you want to work something out.

If it doesn't sell soon I might consider that ben, I usually stay away from deals like that since I see it as just asking to get ripped off. I wish I could remember all of those who I've had transactions with throughout the years here, but I understand the caution and I don't blame you one bit. Could you give me some links to references possibly?

If it doesn't sell soon I might consider that ben, I usually stay away from deals like that since I see it as just asking to get ripped off. I wish I could remember all of those who I've had transactions with throughout the years here, but I understand the caution and I don't blame you one bit.
pm'd

top notch seller here guys just got my HU and its in fantastic shape was packaged VERY well and works flawlessly .. if he wouldnt have told me it was used i would assume it was NEW .. dont hesitate to buy from him... also GREAT deals !!
he has one ref and its positive;)

yep i bought the HU from his other f/s add last week and he also had this amp .. he sent out it was beautifully packed and is in immaculate condition .... you shouldnt have any hesitation dealing with this guy ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.