COMPLETED memphis mojo mad max 15-M3Mojo15Q1

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

memphisgods

I am looking for the old-school subwoofer Memphis mojo madd maxx 15-M3Mojo15Q1 with the orange dust cap. It is years old and very rare I believe. I hope I can find one to buy as the one I had was no joke stolen from a pawn shop. I had 2 items in the pawnshop in Denver and the workers removed my subwoofer from the computer and removed the records from the system saying I never pawned the speaker at all. It was legit stolen from the pawnshop. I knew how important it was to keep good and on the exact date to keep it up to date. I went in to pay the interest and they told me I never pawned a speaker at that pawn shop. I flipped out no **** and ended up calling the regional manager to fix the situation. Sadly I was living with a girl that had a Xanax problem and was going through withdrawals and was flipping out big time and I left leaving a lot of my possessions in that apartment including my pawn slip. I did not have the ability to prove I had pawned the item there and the regional manager did not have a way to prove it either. I tried to say look there is a number on the slip that is like whatever 46789 and 46790 and a 46791. If the 46790 is not there it is obviously the slip that was deleted or lost on purpose. The item I did have a receipt from the place I bought it but was not available anymore. I was legit robbed by the workers at that pawn shop. Well a few months later that manager was fired for stealing from the EZ Pawn and I still was not able to prove my item was stolen so I was out of luck. I did not power the speaker even once. It was in a Memphis box built for a smaller subwoofer but was ok to use for a short time. It probably would have blown a hole in that box if I had powered it properly like I was going to. I am very much trying to get my hands on a good functioning speaker. I am willing to pay good money for it as well possibly even $600+ for a single subwoofer of this exact model. Please if anyone has this subwoofer and is not using anymore please please get ahold of me.

I am looking for the old-school subwoofer Memphis mojo madd maxx 15-M3Mojo15Q1 with the orange dust cap. It is years old and very rare I believe. I hope I can find one to buy as the one I had was no joke stolen from a pawn shop. I had 2 items in the pawnshop in Denver and the workers removed my subwoofer from the computer and removed the records from the system saying I never pawned the speaker at all. It was legit stolen from the pawnshop. I knew how important it was to keep good and on the exact date to keep it up to date. I went in to pay the interest and they told me I never pawned a speaker at that pawn shop. I flipped out no **** and ended up calling the regional manager to fix the situation. Sadly I was living with a girl that had a Xanax problem and was going through withdrawals and was flipping out big time and I left leaving a lot of my possessions in that apartment including my pawn slip. I did not have the ability to prove I had pawned the item there and the regional manager did not have a way to prove it either. I tried to say look there is a number on the slip that is like whatever 46789 and 46790 and a 46791. If the 46790 is not there it is obviously the slip that was deleted or lost on purpose. The item I did have a receipt from the place I bought it but was not available anymore. I was legit robbed by the workers at that pawn shop. Well a few months later that manager was fired for stealing from the EZ Pawn and I still was not able to prove my item was stolen so I was out of luck. I did not power the speaker even once. It was in a Memphis box built for a smaller subwoofer but was ok to use for a short time. It probably would have blown a hole in that box if I had powered it properly like I was going to. I am very much trying to get my hands on a good functioning speaker. I am willing to pay good money for it as well possibly even $600+ for a single subwoofer of this exact model. Please if anyone has this subwoofer and is not using anymore please please get ahold of me.
Moral of the story never pawn the bass! I hope you find one and eventually start the process to bass on

Still looking for one? I have one quad coil with dust cap fully functional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...