Memphis Mojo 4kw

Status
Not open for further replies.

badazzinky
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Almost brand new Memphis mojo 4kw (new style)

less than 2 months old

Item(s) Description/Condition:

4000 watt mono channel amp (4168 watts at 1ohm)

Price:

$1200 + ship OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

have original box and papers with birthsheet.

im original owner of amp and it was bought from memphis directly!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

That won't get the results you're looking for:naughty:
I totally disagree. If you have the battery to push 2 of these amps you will do as well if not better than any Korean board amp. I would definitely rather have 2 4KW's than an 1100.1, as long as you have the battery. Now as far as gaining on the meter, that's all in your build, but you can't lose as far as power is concerned with these 4KW's. I do agree that just doubling your power won't do much, but neither will a bigger amp, power is power when it come to that world. And I'm sorry, a 4K amp with a potential 500 amp draw, as opposed to a "12.5K" amp with a potential 800 amp draw. a 10V(mojo) input sensitivity as opposed to 6V(1100.1) and not to mention the 4KW loves 18V as is. The Memphis Mojo 4KW wins all day against most of the amps in the industry IMO, and don't let anyone on here tell you your amp isn't worth your asking price, because they sell from 1600-1899 all day from dealers. MAP is 1699 MSRP is 1899, but I would definitely keep your amp and build around it before you get disapointed with a big Korean

He's got plenty of battery and alt, makes the power on my jeep weap.

He's concerned with competing in MECA, and they're switching to clamped power ratings so the less power supplies in the equasion, the better.

He's got plenty of battery and alt, makes the power on my jeep weap.
He's concerned with competing in MECA, and they're switching to clamped power ratings so the less power supplies in the equasion, the better.
Makes sense, I don't do much with MECA, been to a few shows, but I mostly do DB Drag

Makes sense, I don't do much with MECA, been to a few shows, but I mostly do DB Drag
I'm the opposite, lol. I've only been to two DB Drag events ever, my shit's just not designed for it. We do have another up and comming organization here called FCBC (For competitiors, by competitiors) where they do 30 seconds on music only at the headrest. Shits brutal on setups though.

I'm the opposite, lol. I've only been to two DB Drag events ever, my shit's just not designed for it. We do have another up and comming organization here called FCBC (For competitiors, by competitiors) where they do 30 seconds on music only at the headrest. Shits brutal on setups though.
Sounds like it, got damm!! I guarantee y'all see some smoke with that sh1t. I guess they wanna bring the old days back, like them old death match tie breakers, lol

Sounds like it, got damm!! I guarantee y'all see some smoke with that sh1t. I guess they wanna bring the old days back, like them old death match tie breakers, lol
Oh, didn't mention that they have a 2nd round where you go 45 seconds of music. I've got my setup pretty stinky going to their shows. They wanna promote old school groundpound setups not faggy burp boxes.

Oh, didn't mention that they have a 2nd round where you go 45 seconds of music. I've got my setup pretty stinky going to their shows. They wanna promote old school groundpound setups not faggy burp boxes.
I feel that, I was just thinking that if your system is built for it, you shouldn't have any problems. I think I'd give it a run with my escalade

I feel that, I was just thinking that if your system is built for it, you shouldn't have any problems. I think I'd give it a run with my escalade
They've got a cult following here in KY now, their shows are even bigger than MECA events //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif ....and they give out cash payouts if your a winner. I don't think any other organization does that anymore.

They've got a cult following here in KY now, their shows are even bigger than MECA events //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif ....and they give out cash payouts if your a winner. I don't think any other organization does that anymore.
yeah, cash left the events a long time ago, that's bout it, right in KY huh, I'm about 3 hours away from KY border, I might have to look into it

yeah, cash left the events a long time ago, that's bout it, right in KY huh, I'm about 3 hours away from KY border, I might have to look into it
Ed (sirsavealot on here) runs the shows. He usually posts when they are comming up. Like for example, there is one this sunday in Elizabethtown, KY at the lake. Great place to throw events, its right in town and ya got a cool breeze!

Its def not a bad amp at all.... its a beast! But I just had some custom built subs done, so if I used the mojo like I'm selling I'd honestly need atleast 2 more to.strap 3 together just to get the pwr needed for my new setup. (And with 12k+ out of those 3 would still be under powered for what I'm running....

I know they're good. But like Dan describes, hell be better off on a single amp. Also, he knows the value--he paid full retail for it and got kicked in the gut. Jk Chris, lets get this sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...