Memphis Mojo 4kw

Status
Not open for further replies.

badazzinky
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Almost brand new Memphis mojo 4kw (new style)

less than 2 months old

Item(s) Description/Condition:

4000 watt mono channel amp (4168 watts at 1ohm)

Price:

$1200 + ship OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

have original box and papers with birthsheet.

im original owner of amp and it was bought from memphis directly!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

He's legit. I too have seen the amp in person and in competition. He's just new to the game, wants to step it up a notch with a new setup.
Its in perfect shape,

And when I say almost brand new... it don't have a scratch on it.

Free bump for a BAD ÀŚŠ amp!!!! I love mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm having second thoughts of selling.... I like it alot also, its def a beast.... I may just buy a second n strap it instead of buying a bigger one...

Lol I don't blame you, I had it on two DD 9512 f motors and it killed them. Riped the spider apart lmao but did a 52.3 so just a small price lol. Good luck on the sale, or find one for the cheaps. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...