memphis mojo 10"

Participant count
  • Participant list

patrick1202
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
gallatin,TN
i have two 15" memphis pr's right now but i might be able to get my money back and i was think about getting two 10" memphis mojo's which do you think would be louder on the same amp or atleast the same and where can i find the price of two

ok maybe i should have check before i said the year of the sub but you need to check and see that there are memphis pr's with orange "m's" so you should see where i was coming from to think that there were 10" mojo's so mods you can delete this thread if you want it's useless now

ok maybe i should have check before i said the year of the sub but you need to check and see that there are memphis pr's with orange "m's" so you should see where i was coming from to think that there were 10" mojo's so mods you can delete this thread if you want it's useless now
yea there areI know that but they havnt been sold in several years plus that Indo audio pics look fake as hell

that sub is 2004 or before but Im not even sure if that Pic is of a PR it looks more like an M3 but to be honest with you I wouldnt buy that sub off of that guy cause that isnt even a pic of the sub he owns

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.