SOLD Memphis M3 Mojo Dust Cap

Participant count
  • Participant list

AKDropem
10+ year member

I have 6 Memphis M3 MOJO 15's and one of the dust caps Blew off! I hear this is a common problem with these. I was wondering if anyone had on off a sub they Frankenstiened that they would want to get rid of. If not anyone that knows where to get one let me know. I have contacted Jay at Memphis and they have them but i have to go thru the local dealer and they are PUNK ASSES. I bought all of my equipment in SC but the Air Force sent me to the great state of Alaska. Let me know what you have. All Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
https://caraudiobargain.com/audio-apex-cab-22-car-amplifier-monoblock-2200-watts-rms/ Since these are back in stock they're really hard to beat...
And the most important thing you've learned in life up to this point is to get offended on behalf of other people on the internet in the attempt...
So recently I bought a Memphis prx1000.1 and installed it to 2 rockfordfosgate r1s'. Both svc and 150rms 4ohm. I wired them to a 2ohm load to the...

About this thread

AKDropem

10+ year member
AKDropem
Fairbanks AK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from