Memphis belle. Worth

Participant count
  • Participant list

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
Jh https://imgur.com/gallery/Gph0v

Gph0v

Gph0v

Doods askin a hundred bucks says it works.

Is there any money to be made here. reselling

20 bucks??!!! HS....that's pocket change cheap.
Just saw a pair of AE JL subs go for 75 bucks a few days ago.
Yeah we're sitting in a pile of old Doodoo amps this dude had listed 20 bucks a piece. And I saw it poking out of the back in the picture.. I thought to myself " there's a lot about car audio that I don't know. But I know that amps worth alot more than 20 bucks working or not."

Yeah we're sitting in a pile of old Doodoo amps this dude had listed 20 bucks a piece. And I saw it poking out of the back in the picture.. I thought to myself " there's a lot about car audio that I don't know. But I know that amps worth alot more than 20 bucks working or not."
Nice find.

The big belles are the real valuable ones. This looks to be the 600 version, people used to call em "belle". The 1300 was the "big belle"

The big belles are the real valuable ones. This looks to be the 600 version, people used to call em "belle". The 1300 was the "big belle"
No way. That's def the bigger Belle. The length is much longer than the Baby Belle your thinking of....and less wattage.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

I asked him for the model number this is what he gave me. 16-mch1300d
D'oh...beat me to the answer lol

Jh https://imgur.com/gallery/Gph0v
Gph0v

Gph0v

Doods askin a hundred bucks says it works.

Is there any money to be made here. reselling
omg how u guys find deals like that?,, i worked at shop and remember the day we got the very 1st belle in, chrome $800 retail., owner said come here and open this box i almost passed out lol.. i had the same amp just in 2 amps sub side and the 4 channel on wall behind seats u can see later version in my gallery had 500d when they 1st came out..

omg how u guys find deals like that?,, i worked at shop and remember the day we got the very 1st belle in, chrome $800 retail., owner said come here and open this box i almost passed out lol.. i had the same amp just in 2 amps sub side and the 4 channel on wall behind seats u can see later version in my gallery had 500d when they 1st came out..
Why are you complaining? He looks for deals simply by looking/searching. Something you haven't figured out how to do yet.

btw, my amp clamped @ 1162 watts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.